How delete Google Photos
So far there is no way to delete all photos from Google. The only way we have is to select the photo almost one by one an click the can trash. But I found a little hack that can help to speed the process using a web browser and a windows system.
Shall we begin!
- First of all make sure you have a backup of your photos, if you don’t, it’s time to make one. Go to the settings of Google Photos > setting > Export your data > Back up and archive of your data
- In order to select a big amount of photos each time we are going to increase the mouse scroll setting higher. Windows > Settings > Mouse > Chose how many lines to scroll each time. Select the highest 100
- Open your browser and go to Google photos. Scroll and SHIFT clicking pictures. Don’t scroll to much because there is a limit of how many pictures you can select. In a couple of minutes you will understand how to select the right a mount of photos. I can select around 3000 in a couple of scrolls and clicks.
- After finish go to trash and empty it.
- Don’t forget to return windows mouse scroll setting to the default. Mine was 3 or 4.